The Familienzentrum Geibelstraße offers a variety of services for families. These include:
- Family breakfast. Parents exchange ideas and experiences over breakfast.
- Homework: help with homework for school children- please bring your assignments. Parents are welcome!
- Toddler Meet Up: Parents with babies and children up to three years play, sing and dance together. Parents can exchange ideas and meet new people.
- Fairy tale hour: telling stories, reading, acting. For the whole family. All ages.
- Game Meeting: Families with children four years and older play board games, card games and other games.
- Swap and Chat booth: At the swap and chat booth you can bring things that you no longer need. The things should be in good condition. In return you can take things from other people. Thereby you can meet new people.
You can see the week schedule on the following page: schedule