Eyes and Vision

If you have pain or an inflammation in your eyes, you should get an appointment at an eye specialist. The treatment is free. Please make sure to have your Gesundheitskarte (healthcare ID) or your V111″ Formular with you.

If you realise, that your sight is getting worse, you can go to an Optiker  (optician). If necessary, the optician will recommend  suitable glasses to you.

Frequently asked questions

It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.