First Step Guide

Welcome to Bremen.

We would like to help you with the most important steps and to arrive safely here in Bremen. The road is not always easy and in many situations it is not clear how to go on. For these situations there are various information centres, which can be found on this website. This guide summarizes the most important first steps and contact points: