Is money tight? Would you like to apply for help? Do you struggle with applications? Then your local ‘Help with filling out forms’ service is there for you!
The Bremerhaven ‘Help with filling out forms’ team ..
- is made up of specially trained volunteers
- who assist with filling out applications
- put together the necessary documents with you
- offer free and confidential advice
- can be found in many parts of the city
- Get in touch with the appropriate advice centre as required
You can attend ‘Help with filling out forms’ sessions at regular times at fixed locations. You do not need to make an appointment.
‘Help with filling out forms’ will support you with various applications (citizen’s allowance, basic income support, housing benefit, child benefit, child supplement and parental allowance)
‘Help with filling out forms’ supports all people in Bremerhaven seeking help with applications for social benefits.
Interpreters are on hand to help with communication as required.